Are you passionate about the automotive industry and looking to join a company that is a leader in its field? If you answered yes you are in luck because Giorgio Express Auto Body Repairs is hiring!
Giorgio Express Auto Body Repairs is one of the most sophisticated panel shops in KwaZulu Natal. Our staff are highly qualified and experienced. Together with our state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to ensure that you and your vehicle are in good hands. We specialise in complex and intricate repairs, spray painting and polishing of the highest quality.
Customer Service Liaison required, only apply if you meet the below requirements.
The following characteristics and skills are required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in Zulu and English (mandatory requirement)
- High computer literacy competency in Microsoft programs
- Confident in dealing with people and is customer service orientated.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years admin experience
- Reliable, versatile and flexible
- Able to handle a pressurised environment and situations
- Able to multitask
- Systematic, organised and proactive
- Teachable and able to work unsupervised
- Must be of sober habits and well presented
- Traceable references
- Working hours are 07:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday per month.
- Ability to communicate (verbally) in Xhosa
- Knowledge of the motor repair industry/short term insurance and related software
Applicants that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered. CV’s must be sent under cover of a motivation letter with contactable reference. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Should you not hear from us within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.