Are you passionate about the automotive industry and looking to join a company that is a leader in its field? If you answered yes you are in luck because Giorgio Express Auto Body Repairs is hiring!
Giorgio Express Auto Body Repairs is one of the most sophisticated panel shops in KwaZulu Natal. Our staff are highly qualified and experienced. Together with our state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to ensure that you and your vehicle are in good hands. We specialise in complex and intricate repairs, spray painting and polishing of the highest quality.
We are looking for a reliable person between the ages of 25 and 50 who is looking for a permanent position.
This is a long term position and requires a fast amount of training.
- At least 3 years debtors and creditors experience (high emphasis on credit control)
- High Level of computer literacy with proficiency in Excel/Outlook as well as knowledge in other Microsoft Office modules
- Basic experience on Pastel Accounting (debtors/creditors).
- Must be of sober habits and well presented
- Committed, reliable, versatile & flexible
- Capacity for high workload, able to work independently as well part of a team
- Able to handle a pressurised environment and situations
- Working hours 07:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday per month.
- Knowledge of the motor industry and panel beating related software and/or motor insurance.
CVs will only be considered who meet the minimum requirements and criteria and if there is a cover letter and traceable references. Send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Administrator & HR Clerk Required
We are looking for a reliable, mature candidate female between the ages of 25 and 55 who is looking for a permanent position as Administrator & HR Clerk. The candidate needs to be passionate about working with people.
Administrator & HR Clerk:
- Honest, reliable, loyal, hardworking and dedicated
- Must be organized, precise, self-motivator and proactive
- Well-presented and of sober habits
- Able to cope with a diverse and extensive portfolio
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Programs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR with knowledge of relevant legislation
- Must be prepared to work 07:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and one Saturday every eight weeks from 08:00 – 12:30.
- Pastel Payroll or Similar
- Knowledge of the motor industry and related software.
Closing date for applications is 15 November 2019
CVs will only be considered who meet the minimum requirements and criteria and if there is a cover letter and traceable references.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.